Saturday 23 July 2011

Same old story,

A must see film btw! Such a twist at the end!!
Hello again, remember me?


I've barely written this month, which is funny actually because I've had barely anything to do, I've litterally been bored out of my brains! I think it's because I often use this blog as a distraction, a place to vent - but at the moment I don't really have anything new or interesting to rant about - it's all the same old stuff!!


So in a moment of procrastination I decided to write a short story - I tend to be quite a creative person and I had time to kill, so I figured, ya know - why not?


Funny thing is, it quickly became a much longer story, I got a little bit too into it and ended up spending pretty much most of my day and the day after writing it, and have actually written almost 10,000 words! My bad!


Now don't get too excited, I'm not going to post it on here - it's hardly a good story, nor is it original or special in anyway - it's more like a crossover of all my favourite stories mixed up into one - Harry Potter, Twilight, Charmed, Phantom etc etc... they're all in there!


Naturally being me, the story is all about love - how predictable. It's also about a person who see's himself as ugly, and a beautiful girl see's him for who he really is - again, how predictable. It's also about how good conquers evil, prejudice, magic and psychology - again, is this sounding familiar to you?


But you know what, at the moment, I quite like predictable! I like the fact that in this crazy world, at least I'm staying the same - everythings moving and changing and I can't keep up with it, and sometimes I don't even want to. I'd rather just shut myself off completly.

No comments:

Post a Comment