Monday 9 May 2011

Grandma,

The Wise words of Grandma!


Grandma: "Well you start out with a rather gorgeous sporty little model, but as you go along it gets knocked about and scratched a bit, then it needs a lot more work to keep it running and eventually it will conk out - but not yet folks!"

Me: "Haha, no problem Grandma... and you're not a car!!! hahaha!! xx"

Grandma: "It's a metaphor Jen - my body is my Self's transport for it's journey through life - keep up when I'm philosophising please."

 Haha!! :) xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your Gran sounds so awesome :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen please help another old bird - is it possible to 'like' your blog on here? Or do I just have to add a comment? Thanks sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea, rachel (baxie!!!) is the expert, haha!! i've only had this two day... still learning! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is only comments on here...I think they decided to leave the liking to Facebook lol :P

    They are making improvements all the time, so maybe there will come a time when it will be possible to like a post...but 'til then, comment you heart out :) xx

    ReplyDelete